- Aircraft Registration Form 2016 – Oregon Department of Aviation registration form for public bodies.
- FAA Drone Zone – Federal registration portal
- FAA Request a Part 107 Waiver or Operation in Controlled Airspace – The FAA will issue waivers/authorizations to certain requirements of Part 107 if an applicant demonstrates they can fly safely under the waiver without endangering people or property on the ground or in the air. First responders and others entities responding to emergency situations may be eligible for expedited approval through the Special Governmental Interest (SGI) process.
- FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems – Federal Aviation Administration website for UAS regulation.
- Oregon Regulatory Statutes – Online ORS 837 (Oregon Department of Aviation) and https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/chapter/837
- Summary and Comparison of Regional Unmanned Aircraft System Policies 2018-10-28 UAS White Paper [pdf]
- AIRMAP – Complete situational awareness for drone pilots.
- Dark Sky – Weather forecasting and visualization.
- Drone Complier – Plan and assign flights around the world, track pilots and gear, customize safety plans and automate your compliance obligations with one tool that goes wherever you fly.
- FEMA Unmanned Aircraft System Team – Resource Typing Definition for Response Situational Awareness.
- LiveATC.net – Listen to live air traffic control.
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts – Website mapping for global aeronautical charts and airports.
- Skyward – Skyward is the first integrated solution designed for commercial drone operators. The cloud-based solution integrates a drone airspace map with flight planning. [LAANC]
- SunCalc – Website for determining sun position and daylight hours.
- WiFi Analyzer – Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer. Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
- Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International, Cascade Chapter – Local chapter for the AUVSI professional organization.
- Columbia County Emergency Management – Columbia County Department of Emergency Management works to provide an effective county-wide emergency management program to minimize the loss of life, property, and resources resulting from major emergencies and disasters.
- Columbia River Fire and Rescue – Columbia River Fire & Rescue protects and improves the quality of our citizen’s lives by providing life safety and emergency in their time of need.
- Marion County Emergency Management – We serve the public to protect, promote, and enhance a positive quality of life in Marion County.
- Oregon Department of Aviation – The Oregon Department of Aviation serves Oregon through a three-fold focus of advocating for the economic growth, infrastructure improvement and safe operation of aviation in Oregon.
- Oregon Department of Aviation UAS Report to the Legislature – Overview of UAS in Oregon.
- Portland Community College Drones – News and announcements for Oregon commercial UAS.
- Regional Disaster Preparedness Organization (RDPO) Emergency Management Work Group (REMTEC) – The Emergency Management Work Group / REMTEC helps develop the region’s disaster preparedness capabilities with a focus on the core capabilities relevant to the emergency management discipline.
- Region 10 Regional Response Team and the Northwest Area Committee RRT/NWAC Unmanned Aircraft Systems Task Force – 1. Gather drone use policies and drone capabilities in the region for agencies and industry partners. 2. Create a whitepaper that summarizes the information gathered comparing the various policies. 3. Provide clear direction on the process to restrict air space and create public messaging templates. 4. Add known resources to the WRRL for agencies and OSROs.
- Scappoose and Columbia River Fire Aviation Program – Scappoose Fire District and Columbia River Fire & Rescue are in the beginning stages of establishing an aviation program. Initially, we will have 5 pilots trained working under the direction of a Chief Pilot.
FAA Part 107 Exam Study Resources
- Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement for Sport Pilot, Recreational Pilot, and Private Pilot – Supplemental book with exam illustrations and maps used with the Remote Pilot sUAS Study Guide and the Part 107 Exam.
- Drone Dictionary A glossary of terms, abbreviations, acronyms and slang related to drones / remotely piloted aircraft / unmanned aerial vehicles
- Free Drone Certification Study Guide: FAA Part 107 sUAS Test (Tony Northrup)
- Free FAA Part 107 Drone Test Study Guide – Answers and Explanations
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Prepare for your Remote PIC with sUAS rating (Part 107) (Sarah Nilsson, JD, PhD)
- Remote Pilot sUAS Study Guide [PDF] – The Federal Aviation Administration guide to prepare for the Part 107 Remote Pilot exam.
- Understanding Airspace for the FAA Part 107 Knowledge Test – Remote Pilot 101
- HILLSBORO Hillsboro Aero Academy (503) 648-2831
- TROUTDALE Gorge Winds Aviation (503) 665-2823
- TROUTDALE Hillsboro Aero Academy – Troutdale Center (503) 489-1986
- VANCOUVER Aero Maintenance Incorporated (360) 735-9441
- [Complete list]